SIGnature Clay Tiles warranty
SIGnature Clay Tiles have been produced by experienced specialists to satisfy our customer’s roofing requirements. Allowing us to provide a quality range supported by a 30 year product warranty, which is backed by SIG – a FTSE 250 Company.
SIG Roofing is able to provide a product replacement warranty directly to the end-user; giving the peace of mind you would expect with a leading UK-based distributor. The warranty is in addition to, and does not affect, your statutory rights.
Full terms and conditions of the warranty are available on request. Speak to a member of our staff for more details (to find your local branch please click here)
SIGnature Clay Tiles Standards – Manufacturing
Our range of SIGnature Clay Tiles are manufactured to the following standards:
- BS EN ISO 9001: Quality management systems
- BS EN 1304: Clay roofing tiles
- BS EN 1024: Geometric characteristics
- BS EN 538: Flexural Strength
- BS EN 539-1: Impermeability
- BS EN 539-2: Frost resistance
Design & Fixing
- BS 5534: Code of practice for slating and tiling
- BS 8000-6: Workmanship on building sites
- BS 5250: Control of condensation
- BS EN 1304: deemed to satisfy BS 476-3: SAA rated
SIGnature Clay Tiles Standards – In Use
When using our SIGnature Clay tiles the following standards should be adhered too:
- The contractor must work in accordance with BS 8000-6 and fix all tiles in accordance with BS 5534: 2014.
- Extremely low maintenance. Only periodic removal of debris or growth required if in high-risk areas.
Packaging & Storage
- Supplied shrink wrapped on pallets. Always ensure that tiles are stacked on firm, even ground with good drainage.
Health & Safety
- Adhere to current health and safety rules at all times. The contractor must work in accordance with BS 8000-6 and fix all tiles in accordance with BS 5534: 2014.
The SIGnature Clay Tile ranges are available at all SIG Roofing branches throughout the UK. Speak to a member of our staff for help and advice, please click here to find details of your local branch.