UK Roofing Awards Local Hero Award – Entry Terms & Conditions
- The “Local Hero” award (“Award”) is made in conjunction with SIG Roofing Harding Way, St Ives, Cambridgeshire PE27 3YJ. The UK Roofing Awards 2020 are organised by the National Federation of Roofing Contractors, 31 Worship Street, London, EC2A 2DY (“NFRC”).
- Entry to the award is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands or Isle of Man aged over 16 years.
- Entries from agents, third parties or consumer groups will not be accepted.
- Award nominations can be made from up to 23:59:00 on the 31st August 2020.
- Anyone can nominate but the person nominated (“Nominee”) must be a resident of the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man aged over 18 years.
- All entries must be submitted in English, submitted online at sigroofing.co.uk/local-hero, and comply with the following entry criteria
a. The Nominee must be a trading Roofing Contractor
b. The Nominees business must have 15 or less employees
- The Nominee should have:
i. Helped a worthy individual or group or
ii. Helped a charity or
iii. Helped the local community / community project or
iv. Raised money for charity or
v. Contributed the Roofing Contractors time to a worthy cause or
vi. Contributed the Roofing Contractors skills to a worthy cause or
vii. Saved a life or someone from physical harm or
viii. Given their time to help young or disadvantaged people
- Even though the nomination is for a Roofing Contractor the nomination reason does not have to related to a roofing project.
- All entries must be received by SIG Roofing by 31st August 2020. SIG Roofing or the NFRC accepts no responsibility or liability for any lost or incomplete entries and all such entries will be deemed invalid. Proof of dispatch shall not be proof of entry.
- Nominations will be judged by a panel of SIG Roofing and NFRC representatives. The judges reserve the right to re-classify or reject any entry that does not comply with the requirements of these Terms of Entry. No feedback will be given on individual entries. In all matters, the decision of the judges shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Winners of the Award exclude employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, its associated agents or anyone professionally associated with the administration of this Award.
- The Winner will be announced at the UK Roofing Awards to be held on 2nd October 2020, in London. SIG Roofing and/or the NFRC will contact the shortlisted nominees after 7th September 2020 to arrange attendance to the UK Roofing Awards.
- Attendance to the UK Roofing Awards for Winner and one guest will be awarded to the Winner, however no other costs will be paid for (including by not limited to travel and accommodation).
- Where the winner is not already a Member of the NFRC, they will be awarded 1 (one) years free Trade Membership to the National Federation of Roofing Contractors . Qualifying criteria applies to the membership, for more details please visit: https://www.nfrc.co.uk/join-nfrc
- SIG Roofing reserves the right at its sole discretion to alter or cancel the Awards and to amend these Terms of Entry without prior notice.
- All entries may be used by SIG Roofing and the NFRC for our normal commercial purposes including within publicity and marketing for the UUK Roofing Awards. By entering the Award you agree to such use without restriction or condition. SIG Roofing and the NFRC shall be entitled to edit or amend your entry as it sees fit for these purposes.
- These Terms of Entry shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, cancel or withdraw the promotion at any time without notice.
- Promoter: SIG Trading Limited, Harding Way, St Ives Cambridgeshire, PE27 3YJ.