How SPRA can help you?
SPRA (Single Ply Roofing Association) is the trade association representing the UK’s single ply roofing industry. Their mission is to achieve growth and sustainability in all sectors of the single ply roofing industry by raising the awareness of single ply technology, its value and ensuring manufacturing and installation standards remain high.
Single Ply Roofing is the system of first choice in the majority of new build light weight roofing in the UK, and is increasing its share of the refurbishment sector due to its clear advantages.
SPRA is also an increasingly influential voice in the overall roofing sector and is working in close co-operation with the National Federation of Roofing Contractors (NFRC) to raise the overall profile of the UK roofing industry.
Becoming a SPRA member can assist contractors business to differentiate from competitors making it much more than just a ‘badge’. Contractor member of SPRA will gain access to quality technical and training advice, sales lead opportunities, attractive member discounts (including joining the Competent Roofer Scheme), marketing and lobbying support, extensive research and further training through conferences, networking events and webinars.
SPRA Member Benefits
- Member profile page on the new SPRA website with weblink to contractors own website
- Referrals – sending prospective customers direct to contractors
- Members website area, giving access to CPA, CITB news and articles
- Independent audit
- Technical helpline
- Free model documentation
- Industry e-new bulletins
- Detailed forecasts and trend reports
- Discounts on Apprenticeship Scheme, Competent Roofer Scheme, insurance, credit reports, publications, photography
- Targeted lobbying to support members
- Industry workshops, meetings, webinars, conferences, Annual Golf Day
- Benchmark Publications
- Industry Representation
- Online Learning
Quality Criteria for SPRA Contractor Membership:
- Evidence of a Quality management system
- Training provision for single ply fixers including detailed records
- Health & Safety policy and operating system
- Must work in accordance with the current version of SPRA Design Guide
- Preferably be trained in the installation of at least one SPRA manufacturer member’s single ply product
- Site inspections of an in-progress project and a completed project
To join and/or find out more, please visit: www.spra.co.uk