GET LINKEDIN AND WIN!
This time next month you could be booking your favourite activity day thanks to SIG Roofing! All you have to do is connect with the SIG Roofing Linkedin page before the 14th June 2019 and you will be entered into a prize draw for the chance to win a £200 experience day voucher.
You could be:
- Driving supercars around a race track
- On a beer or wine tasting trip
- Hot air ballooning or fine dining
- Plus much more
Simply by connecting on Linkedin with SIG Roofing
- The latest information on planning projects nationwide
- Career information, guidance and opportunities
- Fantastic case studies for cutting edge techniques and methods in roofing construction
- The latest promotions and special offers
What are you waiting for? Get LinkedIn and Win today!
Terms and Conditions –
FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Promoter: SIG Trading Limited, Harding Way, St Ives, Cambridgeshire, PE27 3YJ (please do not send any correspondence to this address). (“Promoter”)
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- Eligibility: Entry is open only to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales) aged 18 and over. Directors, management and employees and their immediate families of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
- Promotional Period: The Promotion opens 30th May 2019 and closes by 23:59 on 14th June 2019.
- To enter, each participant will have to connect with SIG Roofing Via LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/SIGRoofing ). Every participant who connects to our page will be entered into a draw of winning a Red Letter Experience Day. A winner will be chosen at random by 23:59 on 17th June 2019.
- Winners will be informed on the 17th June whether they have won the competition or not.
- The customer will have to be following/connected to our LinkedIn page (https://linkedin.com/sigroofing) in order to be entered into the competition.
- Closing date for entries is 23:59 on 14th June 2019. Any entries after this date will not be considered
- Internet access and a valid LinkedIn profile are required to participate.
- The winner will receive their prize within 28 days of the competition closing.
- Prizes will be made out to the full name provided on entry. Please ensure your name is entered correctly as the Promoter will not be liable for any errors.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw the Promotion if deemed necessary due to circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
- The Promoter’s decision is final on all matters relating to the Promotion.
- If the Promoter has reasonable grounds for believing that an entrant has contravened the Terms and Conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- There will be no cash alternative to the voucher.
- All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void. Prizes allocated to winners who are subsequently disqualified may not be reallocated.
- Where a winner has been found to be in breach of any of these Terms and Conditions and in particular where a person is in breach of the entry restrictions, the Promoter may nevertheless still enforce its right to disqualify that person and require the return or reimbursement to the Promoter of any Prize even where a prize has been awarded and/or actually provided to the entrant or Prize Winner in question.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors, or other issues such as internet connection, that may result in disruption to lost, delayed or not received entries or winner notifications.
- The Promoter makes no representation or warranty in relation to any Prize provided. Except as specifically set out herein and to the maximum extent permitted by law, all conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law are hereby excluded. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we hereby exclude and shall not have any liability to any entrant or prize winner in connection with or arising out of this Promotion howsoever caused, including for any costs, expenses, forfeited prizes, damages and other liabilities, provided that nothing herein shall operate so as to limit or exclude our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence or liability for fraudulent misrepresentation. For the avoidance of doubt, this paragraph shall also apply in respect of any prize provided by a third-party provider.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- Winners may be requested to participate in reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion with no further compensation.
- By clicking the link on the email and following/connecting to our LinkedIn, you consent that any personal data can be used solely for the purposes of this Promotion by the Promoter and/or by any agent appointed by it to assist with running the Promotion on behalf of the Promoter and will not be disclosed to a third party for any other purpose without the individual’s prior consent. By entering this Promotion, you consent to the use of your personal data by the Promoter and/or any agent appointed by it to assist with running the Promotion for the purposes of administration and fulfilment of the Promotion (including publishing your surname and county and/or disclosing it to third parties on request if you are a Winner) and any other purposes to which you have consented.
- This Promotion is governed by English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.