FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Promoter: SIG Trading Limited, Harding Way, St Ives, Cambridgeshire, PE27 3YJ (please do not send any correspondence to this address). (“Promoter”)
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- Eligibility: Entry is open only to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales) aged 18 and over. Directors, management and employees and their immediate families of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
- Promotional Period: The Promotion opens 6th May 2019 and closes on 1st June 2019.
- To enter, purchase a minimum of 350 linear metres of SR Timber Premium Gold Batten from one of SIG Roofing’s branches during the promotion period. For list of participating branches, please visit https://www.sigroofing.co.uk/find-a-branch/. Cash customers are required to opt in via the SIG Roofing promotion page at www.sigroofing.co.uk/scratchandwin. Account customers will be contacted under legitimate interest data usage as per SIG Trading privacy agreement. After making a qualifying purchase, a one-time link will be emailed to you within 10 working days. Click on the link and you’ll be directed to a website where you will need to fill in your unique prize competition code, full name, full address including post code, phone number and date of birth in order to gain access to play the online scratchcard. This information will not be used for any other purpose other than the facilitation of this promotion.
- Winners will be informed instantly whether they have won or not.
- Winners of a weekend break will be contacted via email/phone by a member of the holiday fulfilment team with details on how to claim their prize.
- Winners of a cash prize will receive an email confirming their win and containing details on how to claim their prize.
- Purchase necessary. One entry per qualifying purchase. Please retain all original qualifying invoices as you will need to mail in to claim your prize. Only entries from registered email addresses that have opted in will be accepted. If you are a winner you will need your invoice(s) in order to claim your prize(s).
- Invoices must clearly show qualifying purchase of a minimum of 350 linear metres of SR Timber Premium Gold Batten from one of SIG Roofing’s branches within the promotional period.
- Qualifying products are:
a. 10238688 – SRT 25x50mm Premium GOLD Roofing Batten BS 5534:2014+A1:2015
b. 10238687 – SRT 25x38mm Premium GOLD Roofing Batten BS 5534:2014+A1:2015
- 2 x Weekend Breaks each worth £1,000, 10 x £500 Cash Prize, 30 x £100 Cash Prize and 500 x £10 Cash Prize available to be won.
- Closing date for claims is 23:59 on 15th June 2019. Any claims received after this date will be invalid.
- Internet access and a valid email address are required to participate.
- Cash prize winners will receive their prize within 28 days of receipt of a valid claim to the postal address provided on entry.
- Cash prizes will be awarded in the form of a cheque made out to the full name provided on entry. Please ensure your name is entered correctly as the Promoter will not be liable for any errors.
- Winners are responsible for ensuring that they bank the cheque within 6 months of the cheque issue date. Cheques will not be replaced.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw the Promotion if deemed necessary due to circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
- The Promoter’s decision is final on all matters relating to the Promotion.
- If the Promoter has reasonable grounds for believing that an entrant has contravened the Terms and Conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- The Winners’ surnames and counties shall be available by sending a stamped SAE to SIG Scratchcard (6563), PO Box 906, Aylesbury, HP22 9HR and will be available for a period of 4 weeks from 15th June 2019.
- Entrants must enter the Promotion using their legal name. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who uses multiple names, addresses and/or email addresses and to require them to return any Prize they may have won. The Promoter will verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter will require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a Prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void. Prizes allocated to winners who are subsequently disqualified may not be reallocated.
- Where a winner has been found to be in breach of any of these Terms and Conditions and in particular where a person is in breach of the entry restrictions, the Promoter may nevertheless still enforce its right to disqualify that person and require the return or reimbursement to the Promoter of any Prize even where a prize has been awarded and/or actually provided to the entrant or Prize Winner in question.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors, or other issues such as internet connection, that may result in disruption to lost, delayed or not received entries or winner notifications.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind or interruption of internet connection. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Promoter makes no representation or warranty in relation to any Prize provided. Except as specifically set out herein and to the maximum extent permitted by law, all conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law are hereby excluded. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we hereby exclude and shall not have any liability to any entrant or prize winner in connection with or arising out of this Promotion howsoever caused, including for any costs, expenses, forfeited prizes, damages and other liabilities, provided that nothing herein shall operate so as to limit or exclude our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence or liability for fraudulent misrepresentation. For the avoidance of doubt, this paragraph shall also apply in respect of any prize provided by a third-party provider.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- Winners may be requested to participate in reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion with no further compensation.
- By entering this Promotion, you consent that any personal data can be used solely for the purposes of this Promotion by the Promoter and/or by any agent appointed by it to assist with running the Promotion on behalf of the Promoter and will not be disclosed to a third party for any other purpose without the individual’s prior consent. By entering this Promotion, you consent to the use of your personal data by the Promoter and/or any agent appointed by it to assist with running the Promotion for the purposes of administration and fulfilment of the Promotion (including publishing your surname and county and/or disclosing it to third parties on request if you are a Winner) and any other purposes to which you have consented. Data will be kept until 6th September 2019 and will then be destroyed.
- This Promotion is governed by English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.