TIL-R Tile Clips offer the perfect solution for secondary fixing as required by BS 5534:2014 regulations which state:
- All single-lap (interlocking) tiles must be mechanically fixed at least once with a nail or a clip
- All perimeter tiles must be mechanically fixed at least twice.
TIL-R Tile Clips are suitable for use on pitched interlocking tile roofs at all exposures throughout the UK.
TIL-R Tile Clips are quality, great value products and will be your tile clips of choice!
• Single piece, universal tile clips suitable for use with most interlocking tile
• No nail and clip threading required
• Fast, simple installation
• Does not foul drainage channel thereby allowing free water passage
• Manufactured from Drawn Galvanised Carbon Steel which remains more rigid than Stainless Steel
• Fully compliant to BS 5534:2014
• Tested by BRE for wind resistance performance
• 1000 clips per carton, 100 cartons per pallet
There are two types of tile clip available which are suitable for use on pitched interlocking tile roofs at all exposures throughout the UK.
TIL-R Tile Clips 1 – for flat profile thin leading edge interlocking tiles and interlocking mock plain tiles
TIL-R Tile Clips 2 – for flat profile standard interlocking tiles and most pan tiles.
Contact your local SIG Roofing branch to find out more. They’re ready to listen and help you find a solution for your roof Find Your Branch Here