2021 COVID-19 UPDATE – WE REMAIN OPEN TO SERVE OUR CUSTOMERS
Following yesterday’s announcement the Government continues to place construction work as a priority, with sites remaining open across the UK, we will continue to support our customers and are operating business as usual.
We are aware that circumstances may change, region to region and we will be keeping you up-to-date if and when this should happen.
The health of staff, customers and suppliers continues to be our priority. UK businesses should follow the most up-to-date Government guidance on safe working during the pandemic, including rules on hygiene, social distancing and the appropriate use of face masks.
SIG will continue to review Government guidance and measures to support business continuity.
PROTECTING PEOPLE IN BRANCH
The safety and wellbeing of you and our colleagues remains our priority. We have been impressed with the way our employees have helped us to ensure we are able to safely provide you with the service you require. We are not asking any colleagues who are shielding or self-isolating to return to work.
NEW BRANCH OPERATING GUIDELINES
Our new health and safety measures are all based on Government guidance regarding social distancing for retail and logistics businesses. When visiting one of our branches please adhere to the following:
- Please try and pre-order on the branch phone number. We are also still open to you if you haven’t pre-ordered.
- Once on site, whether you have pre-ordered or not, we will operate a 1-in-1-out service.
- Please follow the instructions on signs around the site, they are for your health & safety.
- Please always observe the 2-metre distancing, there are marks on the floor to help you.
- We have screens up at our counters, please stand 2-metres back from the counter area.
- There is hand sanitiser at the counters, please use it if you are handling cash.
For a guide on how to stay safe while collecting your orders please see our handy animation:
Our ability to support our customers and colleagues will be monitored closely each week and we will update you regularly on any developments in our branch network.
We would like to thank you for your continuing support, we wish you and your families well.
SIG UK Exteriors