Wienerberger manufacture the UK’s largest range of roofing tiles and accessories from Sandtoft, and Keymer. Their traditional and contemporary tiles made from natural clay, concrete and recycled slate meet design requirements for new builds and renovations.
Sandtoft Concrete roof tiles provide of an unmatched level of quality and consistency, stronger long lasting colours and a rich aesthetic appeal.
- Double Pantile – a large format tile with a double ‘s’ shaped profile.
- Double Roman – a popular and widely used concrete tile with a small central roll.
- Low Profile Lindum – large format interlocking concrete tile available in 6 colours.
- Low Profile Standard Pattern – medium format with a similar profile to the Lindum, and us
- ed primarily for renovations.
- Plain Tile – creates a highly desirable roof and as a design has been used since the 17th century.
- Shire Pantile – a medium format pantile, the same size as traditional clay pantiles
- Dual TLE (Thin Leading Edge) – a mock-bond large format lightweight concrete tile with a thin leading edge
- TLE (Thin Leading Edge) – an interlocking slate like tile with a thin leading edge
Sandtoft slate appearance Roof tiles
Sandtoft’s cost effective slate alternatives benefit from Interlocking technology and a large format, making them ideal for now build residential developments.
- Calderdale Slate Appearance – a cost-effective concrete tile that gives a slate-like appearance with all the benefits of modern interlocking tile design.
- Dual Calderdale Slate Appearance – an interlocking flat concrete tile with an engineered central groove designed to give the appearance of smaller format slates.
- BritLock – a lightweight, labour efficient, inte
rlocking slate manufactured from over 80% recycled natural slate waste.
- BritSlate Countess and Duchess – a traditional format plain slate alternative to BritLock, made using 80% natural UK slate.
Click here to visit manufacturer’s website.
Click here to go back to Mandatory Roof Coverings.