Russell Roof Tiles are a manufacturer of concrete roof tiles and fittings. The concrete tile range consists of three ranges:
The Natural Range is a thin leading edge concrete tiles to look like traditional roofing products.
- Galloway – gives the appearance of slate or stone when laid broken half bonded. It is available in a variety of colours and offers the commercial benefits that come with a concrete tile.
- Lothian – has a dummy joint down the middle of the face of the tile. This when laid at quarter bond gives the appearance of small slate/stone or clay tiles, but also gives the commercial benefits of a large format concrete tile.
- Bute – has a dummy joint down the middle of the face of the tile. This when laid quarter broken bonded and at a headlap of either 145mm or 165mm gives the appearance of smaller natural slate/stone or clay tiles, but also gives the commercial benefits of a concrete tile.
- Moray – has a riven finish on the face of the tile. This when laid half broken bonded gives the appearance of slate or stone tiles, but also gives the commercial benefits of a concrete tile.
- Polden – is a thin leading edge flat tile with a riven finish on the face of the tile it also has a dummy joint down the middle of the tile. This when laid quarter bonded gives the appearance of smaller natural slate or stone tiles, but also gives the commercial benefits of a concrete tile.
The Commercial Range offers traditional Interlocking tiles in a variety of profiles to provide cost effective solutions:
- Pennine – is a traditional double pantile with a subtle soft roll design it is used across all areas of the country. It gives the appearance of clay pantile and double pantile with the economy of concrete.
- Double Roman – is a traditional profiled concrete tile with a small round roll. This classic design lends itself to traditional and contemporary roof styles.
- Grampian – is a standard interlocking roof tile laid half broken bonded. It combines traditional appearance of slate, clay and stone with the added security of an interlocking design and the economy of concrete.
- Highland– is a traditional flat roof tile with a mock joint which gives the appearance of small slates or tiles when laid broken bonded.
The Regency Range offers traditional concrete plain tiles including Blends and Heritage Tiles for bespoke roofs:
- Plain Tile – has the appearance of a traditional clay tile but has the strength and economy of a concrete tile. It is ideal for historical restorations and projects where subtle aesthetic appearance and cost efficiency are a priority
- Plain Tile Blends – are a mixture of 2 or 3 colours on the same roof which the roof tiler mixes as he lays the roof. This provides a mottled random effect to give the appearance of clay plain tiles, but with the benefit and economy of concrete.
Click here to go to the manufacture’s website.
Click here to go back to Mandatory Roof Coverings.