Plain Tile Range – adaptability is the key feature of the plain tile range with a wide choice of concrete tiles suited to almost any pitched roof design.
- Heathland – a plain tile with an uneven leading edge, irregular sides and textured sanded surface creating a hand-made clay appearance.
- Heathland Ornamental – ornamental concrete plain tiles with an uneven leading edge, irregular sides and textured surface.
- Plain Tile – a cross-cambered tile of traditional appearance.
- Plain Tile Ornamental – cross-cambered ornamental concrete plain tiles of traditional appearance in a wide range of colours.
- DuoPlain – combines the classic proportions and good looks of traditional plain tiles with all the time and cost-saving benefits of interlocking tiles.
Profile Range – based on traditional designs, the profile range comprises interlocking concrete tiles in a wide variety of colours and finishes.
- Landmark Double Pantile – offers traditional appeal both in colour and profile.
- Landmark Double Roman tiles – combines long-lasting Landmark surface finish with the popular Double Roman profile.
- Grovebury – concrete double pantile interlocking tile provides roofscapes of gentle flowing lines.
- 50 Double Roman – a classic interlocking concrete tile with a distinctive “Roman” profile.
- Regent – traditionally shaped tile provides a striking, bold effect that blends into both historical and modern environments.
- Renown – a neat low-profile tile in a variety colours and granular finishes designed to blend unobtrusively into any environment.
- Fenland Pantile – a classic single pantile shape in a modern interlocking concrete tile.
- Redland 49 – a small interlocking cambered tile.
Slate Range – the slate range delivers the simple beauty of a slated roof with precision manufacturing that ensures a durable and weathertight construction.
- Cambrian – made from over 60% recycled slate, delivering high performance and looks with a proven track record on pitches down to 15°.
- Landmark 10 – with its clean lines and rich, long lasting colour, this slate captures the unmistakable style and appeal of slate.
- Richmond 10 – with its thin leading edge and hidden lock, a cost-effective solution where an authentic slate appearance is called for.
- Mockbond Richmond 10 – The MockBond variant of Richmond has a centre bond line to create the impression of two small units.
- Saxon 10 – It’s chamfered edge and riven surface gives the appearance of quarried slate and matches the performance of a machine-made slate with visual appeal.
- Stonewold II – The original flat-profile concrete interlocking slate that makes the roof easy to build even at pitches as low as 17.5°.
- Mini Stonewold – a flat concrete slate which can be laid at pitches as low as 17.5°.
- Mockbond Mini Stonewold – a variant of Mini Stonewold has a centre bond line to create the impression of two small units.
Click here to visit manufacturer’s website.
Click here to return to Mandatory Roof Coverings.