The warranty was created following extensive customer and market research, showing that 70% of contractors had to replace a roofing product through a warranty claim. The research also highlighted frustration when having to deal with multiple suppliers for one warranty claim – as collating all the warranties for one project was difficult and time consuming.
- Cost effective: The warranty incurs no extra cost for contractors.
- Choice: Whatever your coverings and supported accessories – concrete, clay, reproduction stone, natural or fibre cement slate ONE WARRANTY has got you covered.
- Range: The warranty includes a wide range of quality industry leading products essential to specialist roofing contractors.
- Value: ONE WARRANTY allows contractors to offer a value added service, adding significant value and thereby increasing the desirability of the contractor’s offering.
- Simplicity: Receiving a full service from one company and one single package covering all key materials creates an efficient process with reduced administration. It’s easy to understand and even easier to use.
- Peace of mind: Contractors can rest assured they are using quality products and are working with a well-established FTSE 250 company.
Property owner benefits
As a ONE WARRANTY registered contractor there are a number of benefits that you can pass onto the property owner:
- Cost effective: ONE WARRANTY is the most cost effective solution to cover all of the key elements of the roof.
- Quality range: The warranty includes a wide range of industry leading products that can be trusted for quality and reliability.
- Choice: Whatever your coverings and supported accessories – concrete, clay, reproduction stone, natural or fibre cement slate ONE WARRANTY provides you the choice you need.
- Simplicity: ONE WARRANTY is easy to understand and use. Helping you to avoid having numerous documents for your roof and consult just one package if something was to go wrong.
- Peace of mind: Property Owners can have confidence in the quality products supplied, content that their roof is covered for 15 years and the warranty that is in place is backed by a well-established FTSE250 company.