Take advantage of our great offer – available until 31st August 2017!
Buy a full pallet of SIGA Natural Slate or Marley Eternit or Cembrit Fibre Cement Slate in a single transaction / invoice and get 10 FREE TIL-R Concrete Ridges and 1 FREE TIL-R Ridge Kit
TIL-R Concrete Ridge Tiles
Ideal for use with natural and fibre cement slate and suitable for universal application – ideal for any roof.
Available in popular profiles including
- Half round
- Multi angle
- Third round
- Universal angle
Length: 457mm / Width: 250mm / Height: 100mm
Available in all popular colours including:
- Slate Grey
TIL-R Universal Dry Fix Ridge Kits
A high quality, great value, mechanically fixed solution which is suitable for most ridge and hip applications (additional components may be required for hips).
TIL-R Universal Dry Fix Ridge Kits secure ridge tiles at the roof apex. They are resistant to wind uplift and water penetration and are ventilated to BS 5534:2014 requirements.
TIL-R Universal Dry Fix Ridge Kit contains;
- 6m x Ridge Roll
- 10 x Ridge Batten Brackets
- 13 x Ridge Unions with 26 Union Clips
- 13 x 80mm Stainless Steel Screws
- 13 x Stainless Steel Clamping Plates
For full details on the range, please visit: www.til-r.co.uk/products/
SIGA Natural Slate
SIGA carefully manages every step of the journey from the quarry to the roof, bringing you:
- Consistency of quality and supply
- Complete traceability
- Choice and variety
- Warranties up to 75 years
- Proud to be include in ONE Warranty
Available in four ranges:
- Excellence: The finest selections from the best quarries
- Specification: A broad range of high quality first selection slates
- Commercial: Trusted quality and workable slates suited to the experienced installer
- Classic: Affordable slates of good overall quality, perfect for small patching jobs
For full details on the range, please visit: www.sigaslate.co.uk/siga-range/
Marley Eternit Fibre Cement Slates
Marley Eternit fibre cement slates provide the charm of a natural slate roof with all the economical, functional and environmentally friendly attributes of modern slate technology and with low pitch options available down to 15 degrees.
Cembrit Fibre Cement Slates
Cembrit’s fibre cement slate is a durable and economic alternatives to natural roofing materials. Lightweight, pre-holed, easy to handle, install and suitable for all types of projects.
Full T’s&C’s apply, click here for details.