Revisions to BS 5534:2014 mean the need for reliable Dry Fix solutions is greater than ever
Therefore, Dry Fix has emerged as the best and most efficient method of application. Dry Fix products stand the test of time, are simple to install and, with no mortar to wash away, you can move onto the next job quickly without worrying about call-backs to site.
Hambleside Danelaw have over 30 years experience in manufacturing roofing products and they are one of the UK’s leading producers of GRP flashing products – including Dry Fix Valley Troughs and Bonding Gutters. Both products are BBA certified and have a 30 year guarantee.
DRY FIX VALLEY TROUGHS
- Cut fixing time by up to 50%
- Strong and durable
- Provide a weatherproof drainage channel
- Assure a premium finish with neat termination detailing
- Reduce call backs
DRY FIX BONDING GUTTERS
- Create a weather-tight joint between different roof coverings (particularly useful between private and public sector housing)
- Narrow profiles minimise disturbance to the adjoining roof
- Twin water bar design on each side of a central upstand to prevent leakage
- Provide a clean and neat finish to the edges of different roof coverings