The brand new Lincoln clay pantile is truly revolutionary. The first of its kind available in the UK market, the Lincoln offers a traditional pantile look in a fraction of the time. Ideal for time-pressured contractors who need to fit traditional pantiles to meet local planning regulations. Put simply, it’s a game changer.
COMPLETELY OPEN GAUGE SPEEDS UP INSTALLATION
The Lincoln’s open gauge has a ‘fit first time’ result, providing time-saving adjustability when fitting. Extremely easy to fit, it offers roofers – even those who may not have the specialist skills needed to work with traditional pantiles – far greater flexibility in their choice of materials. This potentially means that contractors can take on clay projects they may not otherwise have had the confidence to take on.
The Lincoln’s compatible fixings mean it also meets the latest BS 5534:2014 fixing requirements and NHBC technical standards.
To achieve a completely dry fix solution, the Lincoln can be installed with both wet bedded mechanical fixing options and with Marley Eternit’s Universal range of accessories. And, to speed-up installation, it can be used with Marley Eternit’s one-piece tile clip, SoloFix, to save up to 30% roof clipping time compared to traditional clip fixings.
The ground-breaking Lincoln clay tile enables you to achieve the traditional rustic pantile aesthetic – required by planning departments in some parts of the country – with an easy-to-install interlocking tile. Which means less time on site and reduced labour costs. All good news!
The Lincoln clay pantile benefits:
- Open gauge has a fit first time result – saving you time
- Classic clay pantile s-curve profile
- Thin leading edge and low pitch capability – down to just 17.5° at 120mm headlap
- Available in natural and rustic red
- Comprehensive range of traditional clay fittings and accessories
- Suitable for new-builds, commercial projects, refurbishments, extension work and even smaller roofs
- Single lap, economical clay roof covering with only 15 tiles per m2